jealousy among women

Why can't a woman accept you don't like her because of her personality not because you are jealous. I see this on CM all the time the minute you say you don't like someone oh you are jealous, I want to say B#$%^ it's just YOU.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I know who you are talking about. I think you are the one with the ugly personality. I am not friends with her but your reasons for hating her so much are very immature and stupid. I think you need to get over it because your making a big deal over nothing. There is no need to badger her or constantly cause a scene over it. If you do not like her keep it to yourself and stop exploiting it all over Cafemom. I think that is beyond rude to harass someone like that and harassment IS against the rules. I don't like some people on here but I don't go around torturing them and saying ugly things to them and about them.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I hear ya! There are just to stupid to realize they are the problem.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Tiffany how do you know who she is talking about if the OP is anon? Just wondering.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yea tiff who is she talking about? lol i think i know to but then again i am not sure and if someone doesn't like someone they really don't know for no reason it really is jealousy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Tiffany I don't know you or who you are talking about. I am talking about women in general on here you see the same stuff over and over again.
    Anonymous

• Jodi205 noticed I said because of their personality.
    Anonymous

• well just because someone types a question or answer on here and even if i don't like it that doesnt mean i know what their personality is you are all strangers to me and i know jack squat about you.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• This is not the ANON that posted the question, but get over it! Its the internet people. Jealous or not who give a sh**! Why would anyone be jealous over someone they don't know, and why would anyone accuse someone of that??? grow up!
    Anonymous

• Because it's the same person who has been talking about another girl on here and posting very rude things on here about her for really no reason. People started telling her she sounded like she was jealous of this other girl and now she's making a big deal out of it. This is the same anonymous who keeps repededly talking very ugly about one particular person on here even though that person has never talked to her. She just doesn't like her.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm not being rude but I say if you don't want to be called names and have people make assumptions about you you shouldn't be doing rude things to others. The only reasons people are saying those things to you is because you were saying bad things about someone else.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2008