special 1st Christmas

My daughter is only 4 months old and the only thing she will understand about this Christmas is that wrappping paper is yummy. So...how can I make it special? Ideas for cute pics etc.

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• I have a 3 year old and a 3 mo old. This year I did santa letters for each of them. If you look online I found a letter for baby's first Christmas and then a letter from Santa for my oldest daughter which was for a new sibling. As far as a present, I decided to get her a jack in the box and then buy her a jack in the box ornament so that she can remember what the first present she got from Santa.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 2:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i laid a HUGE gift bag in front of my tree and then had my son like army crawling out of it. It was a pretty cute picture. I also did pics of him in a christmas outfit playing with his penguin. They turned out adorable
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008