sore boobs....going nuts...

Ok i had my period the saturday after thanksgiving and it ended wednesday...my poor girls were SORE for 1 week before and during my period and they have been non stop SORE since! it seems to be getting worse, i had a UTI right after my period and i got rid of that, i took 2 pregnancies tests and both are negative! Now i cannot get in until after the first of the year to see my OB but in the meantime i have to wear a sports bra all day to help keep them restricted (i have bigguns!) to help ease the pain....i am not sure if i am preggers or not...also to say my period was 3 days early! that NEVER happens....any advice please! only other symptoms i have is fatigue....

virgosuperstar

Asked by virgosuperstar at 2:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you had your period for the month chances are your not pregnant. its probaly just a hormonal change of some sorts.
    Anonymous

• Given a shorter period and sore breasts it is definately possible. With my last pregnancy I had four false positives along with two negative blood tests before the third urine test was positive.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 3:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Sore breasts was how I knew lol. Give it time though
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 9:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• my right boob on the side has been sore for about 3 months.. going to doctor on Monday.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 7:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008