depressed

before i had my daughter i was skinny and was happy with my body. but now a year later i feel hidous with my stretch marks and my flabby tummy. ive seen girls who had a baby a month ago and there stomachs are perfect.

i hate it

xxmissrainbow

Asked by xxmissrainbow at 2:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have loose skin on my tummy. I actually have to tuck the skin into my jeans when I sit down. It is depressing =(....
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Join Jenny Craig...the food is really good and convenient plus it works!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Each of us suffer from something from being pregnant some things worse than others, like I don't have any stretch marks BUT I got nasty vericose veins that stick out...so! You want to trade? I didn't think so =P cause I can't wear shorts skirts or bathing suits.
    Anonymous

• Come try the 14 day green smoothie challenge to pick up your mood and help you lose some weight.

I know its depressing but you can change it and you can be full of energy.

Come try :)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• use a medicine ball and do stomach work outs with it.
    Anonymous

• nature doesn't conform to Western standards of beauty. the cliche answer is "love the body that God and your new baby have given you--those stretch marks are battle scars! those wrinkles are the memories of thousands of moments of laughter..." don't like that answer? that's why man invented botox and tummy tucks!! we can all relate.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 3:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• welcome to motherhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think of them as beauty marks and the flab can always be toned up. are you young?????
    maby your body hadnt developed enough yet to have a bby
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• yeah i know but everyones body is diffrent i always thought i was gonna be one of those women who go back to their pre baby body fast but i was wrong..there are gels out there that are supposed to firm skin but i think its only temoporary but there are all kinds of ways doctors can do it with lazers and such..i moved to this town called Gilbert in arizona and its like a mini LA . there are so many places to get chemical peels and breast augmentation and lazer hair removal and vein treatment...lol people really go all out these days but if it makes you feel better go for it
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 4:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2008