do you let your DH shave for you? This may be TMI so adults only

So im 21weeks and my belly is large already and i can still shave my legs but i cant see my vagina anymore and iv always shaved it for along time now but since i cant see it i cant shave it lol im thinking about asking my DH if he would mind i know he wont cuz he has already offered im just worried about giving him a razor near my vagina. Does anyone else let there husbands shave them?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• yep, all the time. started while i was pregnant, and he does such a good job, since he can see better than me, so he does it whenever i need it.
    Anonymous

• he loves to shave me. we got elec. one that you dont have to use with water. he just like hearing the sound idk
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm sure mine would if I asked, I just use the bathroom mirror and do it myself.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 3:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• There's nothing wrong or gross about that! Unless he would be grossed out by it. Come to think of it, it probably is a better idea to have him do it. Since he can actually see LOL. I would be kinda worried that he might nick something..
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 5:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• When I first let DH do it, I was so nervous. I kept thinking he would nick me, but nope he did a great job. With our first pregnancy, he was asking why I didn't shave anymore, and I let him know if it bothered him he could shave it since I couldn't see it.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I let my husband shave mine but only once he did a good job, but it was too scary. I shaved mine for so long I was able to do it without looking.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 7:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• hubby did and still does shave me He does a great job one less chore for me and he enjoys it .
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 5:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• when i was preggers i did it myself mostly because i was 17 and the father was just my boyfriend at the time and he lived across town it must be nice to have someone do that for you..and i have heard for couples that men actually enjoy shaving their women down there
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 5:19 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes, my hubby does it for me. I am 27 weeks pregnant and can't see past my belly so he does it for me.
    funmomof2

Answer by funmomof2 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• He offers. I didn't like the idea either so I chalk up the money to get waxed every month or so. That personally is the best idea, I think. That way you don't have to worry about doing it weekly or more or getting cut or anything like that. And it gives you some time to b out of the house and go to the spa. Even if it is for a painful procedure.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008