Thongs and being tacky

Do you find it tacky or disturbing when a woman wears a thong and you can see either the sides of the thong above her pants, or even more when she bends down you can see the sides and the top of the back part of her thong?

Or do you think it's kind of sexy?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Why yes I do...just visit your local walmart and it is everywhere
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• tacky...tacky ...tacky
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Personally I think it's soooo tacky. And disgusting. Like you're trying to flaunt the fact that you're wearing a thong....when in some cases you clearly shouldn't be.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• CRACK KILLS! No one wants to see butt crack. Keep it in your pants.
    Anonymous

• The only women I see this happening with are the ones that should be wearing xxl granny panties. They bend over and half their cottage cheese ass spills over their pants like a muffin.. eww. I don't know, I don't think it's sexy for anyone.
    Anonymous

• tacky...i think that's only meant for if you're trying to suduce your dh.
    Anonymous

• what if they go comando is that tacky.

jmo i dont think its tacky at least they are wearing some form of underwear.
    that is all i use to wear. some ppl think there more comfy.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I think they're trying to get guys to look at them and find them sexy. I once had a 63 year old teacher who came to school one day with tight tight white pants and a black thong. You could see it through her pants AND at the top of the back.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i see alot of this from the skinny size 1 girls who think they have something to prove like ooh im so pretty and skinny look at my ass i dont get it. I think its tacky but i guess if we were men we would think its sexy i guss. I wear thongs myself but i make sure my pants are up where they should be.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• HaHa i just answerd another question and told her to wears hers out.. LOL But it was a diff. kinda of question... Nope i think its nasty... Why in the crap would someone wear it like that.. its just NASTY!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008