just wondering.......???

ok I'm not sure if this is the right category or not? but My husband and I are kind of freaking out right now because long story short. I've tried lots of different BC and I've had allergic reactions to them so my husband and I just use condoms. Well now I'm late.....like 5 days late. Just wondering if anyone else has used this form of BC and gotten pregnant? I know the chance of getting pregnant by just using a condom increases but I'm wondering how many people its actually happened to??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Me.
    It happens often actually. More so then you'd expect.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My husband and I only use condoms and I have never had a problem:) But you are right the chances do increase.
    Anonymous

• it does happen i guess you should buy a PG test. good luck hope its what you want either way.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If you just recently stopped taking the BC, that could be the reason that you're late. When I quit BC, I didn't have a period for 3 months. Like, I had one right after I stopped, but then no more for 3 months.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It happened to me 3 times..lol Everytime I went off bc and used comdoms, also didn't have a period for a month...so it could be a possibility...test if you are curious. I had NO symptoms of pregnancy with the one I pregnant with now, except I was overtly phsycho..lol
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 3:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• if you just got off BC give your body about 3 months to adjust to get all the chemicals out of your system. They say it takes about 3 months to get your cycle back to normal. I'm on my second cycle after getting mirena removed and I am late, I am hoping it's b/c I am pregnant but I don't know yet!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 3:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• We did with our first. It didn't even break or anything. I was off bc for about 7 months. We tried to avoid ovulation time each month, but I guess when it's time, it's time. GL!
    Anonymous