Read this please, I need advice!!!

Okay so since I had my DD I hate my body!!! But I want to dress up in sexy clothes for my man, but no way in he** I am letting him see my whole body like this. I have gained about 30 lbs and hate it. Tell me some sexy ideas for women that are maybe a little over weight and wouldn't look so hot flaunting it all????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Get yourself some lacy lingerie that covers your tummy (thats one of my problem spots anyway) put on some black thigh high or knee high boots. If that still isn't enough coverage...get yourself a sweater or something that goes from your shoulders to your ankles and is open in the front or has one button across the chest.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• corsette!
    Anonymous

• Yeah get a corset. I buy them from http://www.fredericks.com/ Obviously you will be able to cover your tummy but still have sex! gotta wear heels with it too!!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 4:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• like any man, if he is into you, he wants to see all of you. men are like that, girl! they LOVE naked women and are just thrilled to be in the exclusive club that gets to see your curves. the man thinks you are sexy as is. you want to blow him away??? wear a confident smile and NOTHING else:)
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 11:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008