Have you ever had a warm feeling in your belly during early pregnancy?

I'm 7 weeks 5 days. My morning sickness isn't nearly as bad today as it's been for the last couple of weeks, and I'm feeling a little crampy, (not bad, not even like a period), but I also have this warm feeling down in my belly that's kind of concerning me. No bleeding either.

tyrelsmom

Asked by tyrelsmom at 3:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I occasionally get kind of burning sensations in/around my uterus. This is my second pregnancy and I had it through the first trimester with my son, which I'm almost out of now (big sigh of relief lol). My doctor said these feelings are as common as the cramping nd shouldn't be concerning unless they're coupled with bleeding. Best of luck in your remaining 33 weeks!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Thank you!!! I've had a miscarriage before, so I freak out about absolutely everything.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2008