how do you shave...

well i shave and within a few days its prickly and it hurts if i shave it again any ideas?talking about the lady parts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't shave all over with a razor because that shit hurts! Razor burn, nicks, itchy, etc. I've done it before and I won't do it again! When I had sex I felt like I was being ripped to pieces! The hair there is for "dry lubrication" if you will. It helps your skin not stick to his skin, which can be painful. I use my husband's beard trimmer without a guard. It trims to a very short "buzz cut" which is comfortable to me. I use the razor just for the sides and the lips. I know, it seems weird, but just having a little bit keeps me from being raw after sex. LOL.
    Anonymous

• I dont. I think its a waste of time; too many maintence issues & besides my husband likes it natural. I just trim with scissors to keep it from "taking over". lol Oh and the itchy thing...I have better things to do then be scratching my crotch because somebody somewhere decided that shaving off your hair in your nether regions was stylish.
    Anonymous

• laser it off.. its worth the money
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am 9months pregnant and still shave mine. It dont itch and i dont nick mine. I cant stand for it to get prickly eww. I do it ever few days too olny because being pregnant it is hard to do it everyday like i used too. But do. Would you rather it look like your hair on your head? If you dont shave it for now on it will grow out and be so thick and eww jus thinking about it...My SO does his too...neither one of us can stand having hair there.
    Anonymous

• Well I don't know about you all but I wax it is way faster and the pain really isn't all that bad as long as you aren't scared away from it the first time, lol! However if waxing is not your cup of tea and you want to stick to shaving, you should exfoliate first, ALWAYS use a sharp razor (have one for your legs/armpits and one for your bikini area) and shave in the direction of the hair growth. Most importantly moisturize after you have shaved. Yes even your lady parts need lotion, lol! It should help if you do these step. Time consuming yes, so do it on weekend or when you can actually take the time to do it right... I wax my bikini area because I don't have the time to shave, lol! I still am shaving one leg per shower because it cost to much to wax it all at one time, lol! Good luck!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Get it waxed. So much easier. And does not hurt as bad as everyone says.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008