have you ever had the feeling you were gonna die?

lately since last month i have this feeling like im going to be murdered for some reason and this feeling is so strong its very scarry im scared that something or someone is giving me a sign or telling me ahead of time who knows. but have you felt this or known of some one who has felt this and it has really happened?

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you need to see somebody about paranoid thoughts. Not being mean just you might need to speak to someone for your own piece of mind.
    Anonymous

• panic attacks maybe? See your dr
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• kinda sounds like anxiety. i used to have problems with that.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 3:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i've always had the some feeling my hus tell me iam crazy well anyways if it happens it happens
    Anonymous

• I know what you are talking about. I used to feel like that alot. Not so much that someone was goin to murder me but just the feeling of impending death like a car accident or something crazy like that, I would also not speak of it due to the fact that I thought that if I spoke about it it would come true. Well for me I am coming away from that thinking by going through a major surgury and coming out thinking that I do not want to miss a vaca because I am scared of what may happen. I want to enjoy life and get the most out of it. My advice for you would be if these are feeling that you cannot push aside you may want to talk to some one about. Try to enjoy life no matter what and don't be scared of what may happen. Good luck to you.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 3:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I didn't feel like I was going to die, but I did think a lot about car wrecks for a few months before I had one. I also thought a lot about my Ex-husband being knocked off, but I guess that was just wishful thinking.

If it is really scary and consuming I would check with a doctor. It sounds like possible panic or anxiety attacks, or something like that. It could be due to stress or hormone problems.
    Anonymous

• Thinking about it does nothing but scare you and make you worried and unhappy. So every time the thought comes into your mind, firmly push it away. Say "NO! I won't think about this!" and if it pops back say "NO, this is doing me no good, I won't think about this." Think about something pleasant instead. Be consistent about refusing to think about it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I was facing a thyroid removal about three yrs ago and certain I was not going to wake up. My cousin is a lawyer and I went so far as to have a will and a living will drawn up just in case. I think we all go trough these times. I was 40 when I had my son who is now 3 and I had depression and panic attacks that had me so scared the world was going to end or a bad war would come and I had to put him too sleep using cough syrup so he would not suffer...I think having someone to talk to helps...can you get mental care or is it too expensive..if it is a close friend may help a lot.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008