Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wanted to do some work but i have pasased bsc from india .and i want to do continue my study and since i m married so i stay in a home full time so felling a boaring so i dont understan .what should i do

my graduation in coplete ,i want to do study and job

Answer Question

Asked by ritika708 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I wish I would be able to help you but your not in the can't do anything there! Good luck with your search!

    Answer by businesswife1 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

  • Learn English first!

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
Online Data Entry?

Next question overall (Pets)
Ear Bleeding

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN