Does anyone know a good diet pill, that I can buy in store?

I just started up my gym memebership, I looking for something that will help give me enegry and also help me lose or burn fat. I'm not looking for overnight facts. Just something along the way to give m a little boost. Thanks for your help ladies!

Update: Thanks for the info ladies, also has anyone tryed Alli? I'm thinking about getting that.

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 12:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Oxy Pro Elite is good, but expensive. It's also SERIOUS STUFF, and you need to talk to your doctor about it first. But it sure will work. NO CAFFEINE while on it.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 12:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• I was just going to say oxy elite. GNC has it but yeah, it's expensive...for me anyway.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Actually it's not in a store but get total control from a herbalife distributor. That gave me sooo much energy and it's boosts your metabolism. I need to get more myself. You can find distributors that sell it wholesale so don't pay full price.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• I drink Shakeology every morning, it gives me all my vitamins and nutrients and lots of energy.
    ashlet01

Answer by ashlet01 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• I think the Oxy pro, it my best bet, thanks again!
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2011