Does pre-ejaculate contain sperm?

I read that it can if the man recently ejaculated and had not urinated before having intercourse. Other reports say that it doesn't. What say ye? Any personal experiences where you or someone you know got pregnant using the withdrawal method and they did pull before ejaculating, had not recently ejaculated, and still got pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Health

• very little but yes remember it only takes one to get preg.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Umm, I say most definately. My husband and I never had any "accidents" when messing around and I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• my husband always pulled out and we are pregnant. Dont believe that you cant get pregnant if they pull out.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• we are being risky with this. we do the pull out method always have. never got preg by doing this..my boys were plained...so i am playing russion rulett with sperm
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yes
    foxymama21

Answer by foxymama21 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• He doesn't even have to have "recently ejaculated and not urinated". Pre-ejaculate contains sperm. Not many, true. But as mama2twins points out, it only takes 1.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• YES, YES, YES....my husband and I didn't "finish" and I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• YES!! My dh didn't even do it INSIDE me and I still got pregnant. Hows that for unplanned? Shes 14 now and we wouldn't change anything, but I never did that again.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I don't know why some reports say it doesn't... I guess it might be something like sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, but it always CAN contain sperm? I think it's possible for it to have sperm and also possible for it to NOT have sperm, but you can definitely get pregnant from pre-ejaculate.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 4:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yes it does!!! According to some sexual health specialists this is the easiest way to get preg. because it stays in your vag the entire time you are having intercourse!! It's how I got preg and my sister too!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008