what is the best ways to loose baby weight?

ryansjen

Asked by ryansjen at 3:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that one out for myself. It's been seven years and I still have some baby weight on me...and it doesn't seem like it's goin' anywhere. I probably could exercise a little more, because right now exercise is kinda non-existent in my life. Because I don't really have time for it in between kids, work and everything else.
    Maybe you could look for a few moms close to where you live, and y'all could get together a few times a week and go walking or something.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 4:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• BREASTFEEDING!!! I was below my prepregnancy weight in 3 months. Also, join a gym and do strengh training classes twice a week and walk the other days with your kids. Most gyms have a daycare for your kids.
    Anonymous

• Food peremid it is great to take in proper foods and proportions.In the morning get up b4 the kids and try belly dancing from you tube.They have videos for beginners.It's a great way to strengthen your core.Your core weakens during pregnancy.As you cook if your stirring something stand strait and stir your pelvic only with the rhythm.I also do stupid dances through out the day just so I can feel like I'm not working out at all.
    T.A.B.mommy

Answer by T.A.B.mommy at 10:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Also LOT'S of water....It'll take time to see results.After I had my baby I weighed 193 pounds.Now my baby is 11 months and I weigh 150.I only breast fed for 2 1/2 months.Your baby would love the dancing.If she sleeps in your room put her in her crib.You go to the bed and start jumping and singing.The baby will pick up on it and bounce with you!!Or laugh if she can't pull herself up.I say me likey bouncy and Trinity goes NUTZ!!
    T.A.B.mommy

Answer by T.A.B.mommy at 10:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I drinking lots of water, doing core exercises, cardio/weights and low carb diet. I've lost 15 lbs so far and have another 5 more to go. Low Carbs is tough during the holiday time, but it gives me fast results.
    shannonH12

Answer by shannonH12 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Eat plenty of fresh fruits and greens daily. Eat as much fruit as you desire before each meal and either consume a green smoothie daily or large green salad.

Greens and fruits not only contain all the nutrients your body needs but will also help you fight any cravings. Just make sure you eat enough.

Exercise daily and pick something you enjoy otherwise you wont stick.

Get plenty of fresh air and sunlight.

Have more self awareness.

Good luck :)

http://www.yourfatfreedom.com
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Weight Watchers! I lost 40 pounds! Great support group and easy to follow. THere are no forbidden foods. Basically eat less and move more.
    livandemsmamma

Answer by livandemsmamma at 6:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• to be honest i dont think there is a proper way to do it. your hormones have to (get back to normal) it takes time. it took me about a year to recover from being prego. dont rush it just look at it this way if you have already had your bby then you should be almost back to normal by summer!!!!!!!!!
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• TIME is first... it took you 9 months to get that way, it's gonna take at least that long to recover. Second is proper nutrition and exercise, both cardio and weight training. ... the same way anyone who needs to lose weight for any reason loses weight. I am 3mos post baby and I am already frustrated with my body (and this is 2nd baby) so I know the TIME thing is frustrating.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• For me it has been a portion control product I use, but that is because I eat way too much and not often enough. It may work for you I can give you more info if you want.
    SafeHabitForYou

Answer by SafeHabitForYou at 10:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008