Hold own bottle

I have a 3 month old..he'll be 4months Jan 5th...a cuzon said her lil boy started to hold his own bottle at 4 or 5months..so i was wondering what age do most babys hold their own bottles?

kylie_2008

Asked by kylie_2008 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends on the baby, my son held his at about 4 mnths, but my husband worked with him alot. He would open his hands and put them around it everytime we feed him. Don't worry, your baby will get it.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• DS#1 didn't do it until almost 8 months old, he was lazy, lol. DS#2 is EBF.
    starfilled

Answer by starfilled at 4:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Mine is 8 mo. and is probably capable but would prefer it if I did it...its a relaxation/bonding thing for her I think.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My first held his at 6mo, my second 5mo, my third 4mo, my fourth 8mo and my fifth is just getting the hang of it. So all babies are different i guess.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• my baby girl is just under 3 months and just getting the hang of it but they can be heavy so she deffently needs help
    Riliesmama

Answer by Riliesmama at 4:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2008