I feel nothing, like it's all just his pleasure

When my fiancee and I "do the dirty" anymore, I feel like it's just for him, and he doesn't care whether I get anything out of it because it used to last for at least an hour everytime, now it's less then 20 minutes. When he wants it I can tell because he will be all over me, kissing my neck, rubbing my shoulders, ect. Then afterwards he gets on the computer, plays video games, whatever, leaving me unstisfied, and feeling lonely. What can I do to make him realize how I feel without him getting mad. I have tried not giving him any for awhile, but that didn't work. We hardly ever do anything anymore. He doesn't ever do anything special for me anymore either, he used to bring me home flowers, and do sweet little things. It's all gone now, and i don't know why. I just want it all back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Is he easy to talk to? If not you need to let him know regardless how he reacts you have needs to ask him would it bother him if you were to take care of yourself (masterbate) because he does not wait for you ...that is so unfair. Tell him why you don't do what you use to do anymore. GL
    Anonymous

• I would tell him just that. Everything that you just said you should be able to say to him.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Have you told him this? Part of any relationship is open and effective communication. You should be able to tell him anything - that's why he's your husband, right? Don't be afraid that he'll get mad...he probably has no idea any of this is bothering you, especially if you haven't said anything to him. Let him know how you feel, without pointing fingers or blaming him. Just talk with him and let him know what's going on and that you really miss how things used to be between you, and that you need to get that closeness back. Guys can be very dumb - and they can't read minds, so unless you tell him when something is wrong, he'll never have a clue.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 4:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If he gives the slightest crap about you you should be able to be honest with him..in a non accusing sort of way and then he should understand and try to make it better..if he gets mad he is just a jerk.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008