This is NOT FUN anymore - what do I get my husband???

I am so sick of shopping and I have no idea what to get my husband I went shopping today to get inspired but NOTHING!

He works in HVAC (heating) he has every tool on the plant. He has a new truck. He use to be a 3rd mate on a ship. He loves Long Island Maine where he grew up, we don't live to far away, but it's not like I could just take him there - it's winter. They practically roll up the side walks. I want to get him something he'd really love, but I have NO IDEA. He's not much for TV, he likes movies, but doesn't have any time to watch them. We have a very small home so I can't get him anything big. I want to get him something he can actually open and go WOW or at least make him smile. Our girls are 18 months and 4 years old. Any suggestions would be helpful. And he turned 50 this year.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 4:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Get him a PSP and some of the movies that go with it. If you don't know what a PSP is it's a handheld gaming console like a gameboy only it's made by Sony. If he's not much for games he can use it as a DVD player. They make little mini discs that are full movies for the PSP. When he's on break or whatever he can watch movies. He can download movies and music and store other stuff on it. If he DOES like games then I could probably suggest some good ones
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Does he like books? You can make him one of those sexy coupon book things. I thought they were dorky but my hubby really got a kick out of them.

How about a digital camera?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 4:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Have your girls help you make something for him. Are you good at scrapbooking by any chance? Have them help make something cute with pictures or something. It'll be heartfelt and cute, and then you can just throw in some movies or something.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Buy him a couple of massage sessions. Depending on where you are you can get an hr long massage for around 50 bucks.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• XBOX 360 my big kid is 45 and he plays online with others around the world it is so fun he can spend hours on it...and still make time for me.
    Or wear a red sexy lingerie with a red bow and let him open you up then he will say W O W!!!
    Anonymous

• How about a car stereo for the new truck?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• How about a tool belt and a silk banana hammock (thong)? Maybe a hardhat, and a little private time for the two of you.
    IDK, I am having the same problem as you. I have NO IDEA what to get him. I refuse to do video games because he gets really into them and misses time with the kids.
    Anonymous

• My husband loves the satellite radio system in his car.

Answer by Bmat at 5:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• www.gifts.com is the ultimate gift finder.
    MamaOfB

Answer by MamaOfB at 5:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• maybe a tom tom I think its called that  for his truck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008