WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT WHILE HAVING THE MIRENA IUT?

THE THING IS THAT I HAD IT PLACED IN ME ABOUT NINE MONTHS AGO...BUT YESTERDAY WHEN I WOKE UP EVEN BEFORE I GOT UP FROM BED I FELT EXTREMELY DIZZY...EVERYTHING WAS JUST SPINNING... THAT HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT 3 TIMES BEFORE I GOT UP...AND WHEN I GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL IT HAPPENED LIKE 3 MORE TIMES...ALSO LATELY I'VE HAD PAIN IN MY ABDOMEN BUT THEN SOMETIMES I JUST THING ITS GAS OR SOMETHING...IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR AM I PREGNANT?

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mirena has ALOT of side effects. I have had it in for 4 years now, and I am constantly getting headaches, feeling nasuea, and dizzy. I doubt you are pregnant because it's more effective than the pill, very slim chance you are. My best bet is you are experiencing the side effects.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 4:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008