What should I do with my hair?

Okay, my grandmother gave me some money to get a haircut (I haven't had one in5 months) for Christmas. I was thinking about maybe dyeing my hair black and getting bangs cut... Here's what I look like when I fix my hair now (there's not much I can do because it's been so long):My natural hair is the dark brown color. The blondish is highlights I got in July for my b-day. I'm kinda over them. I need something fairly simple (can't take more than 10 minutes to do my hair) and stylish. I'm tired of "letting my hair go" as the suave commercial puts it. I really used to take care in my appearance and now, I'm overwhelmed with two kids. My DH said he wants me to do this for myself because he knows it will improve my mood. What should I do? Anything goes as long as it meets the above guidelines.

starfilled

Asked by starfilled at 4:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• oh i had the same thing maybe you can do layers all around whatever lenght you want it. and it is so easy to style. oh and you can do bangs with it too. i got them cut to the side.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 4:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• ok.... well i deff suggest coloring ur hair black... i just went from brown with blonde highlights to black n i love it... it fits winter. Anywhoooo.... i thiink if u wnt an easy yet sxy stylish look....

For a new short look - A neck length bob with a side fringe {side bangs } and volumed bak... SO CUTE... maybe with some light red highlights...

Long Look... A long layered, side bang or angled layers with side bangs... they would flow with ur face and compliment it... either hairstyle you could blow out with a round brush and blow dryer... and some moose.... n if u have time u cn do sexy styles...

either way it works!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• oK, I just chopped almost 9-10 inches off of my long hair yesterday and I LOVE it! I was sick of spending so much time blow drying and flat ironing it. I say color it darker b/c then it'll only lighten up and won't be noticeable for needing upkeep in color and cut it in a style that will be easy and quick to do in the mornings.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008