no sex after baby

My husband and i haven't been intimate more than a couple times in the last year. i just had a baby 3 months ago and i was told no sex for last few months of pregnancy due to complications, now i found out that hes been looking at nasty websites which totally gross me out. how do i get the spark back? i have no interest after having my baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Its normal to feel the way you feel. I lost interest, too after having my son. I wanted it all the time before pregnancy n used to fight with him for not given it to me enough. NOw he is the one beggin. I am just tired all the time. I work full time and I wake up at night feeding and changing my son. My energy level is so low. To answer your question have one on one time with your husband. Through out the day send him nice notes through texts like I love you, i thik your sexy ect... talk dirty to him if you are the type. LOL Exercise may help you, too. It gives you more energy and more confident in yourself.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I have been in your boat b4. Are you sure the website thing isnt something he has done even before he met you? Well i was 8 months prego when we had to stop being intamite and I also saw that my hubby had been looking online every chance he would get when I wasnt home. So i went into a major depression..thinking omg hes not attacted to me anymore..im such a fatass etc. Turned out the whole time I thought it was me and how my pregnancy changed my body and self confidence and everything..he would just say im sorry i dont know why i did that i know it hurts you. TO make my long story short. that was a year and and half ago. I look in his laptop a week ago and go thru his history files. HE was doing it before we ever even met!!! I was like WHY didnt you tell me you were the one with the problem? Instead of making me feel like the ugliest girl in the world!!!!! anyway..hoped that helped.
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 3:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• He doesnt look at it anymore..thank god-its against our morals
    Ive lost almost all my baby weight-a year and a half later..
    I recently had a tummy tuck and a breast aug. and that really shot my confidence up as well as his pants!!
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 3:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2008