no sex after baby

My husband and i haven't been intimate more than a couple times in the last year. i just had a baby 3 months ago and i was told no sex for last few months of pregnancy due to complications, now i found out that hes been looking at nasty websites which totally gross me out. how do i get the spark back? i have no interest after having my baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well you shouldn't do anything that you don't want to do. But if you want to bring back the loving, why not start out slow? No pressure stuff like kissing and hugging. Then work your way up to the rest like you did when you were dating? Just a thought... If anyone has a sure fire answer for this they could make a lot of money!! We've all been there.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Why wouldn't you feel like it right now? I remember how I felt several months after giving birth. I didn't feel comfortable with myself. I could take a shower and still smell myself. I still looked pregnant. My breasts leaked whenever anything just touched them. I was still tired most of the time. I understand your concern. Sometimes, we just have to bite the bullet and do it. You could write love notes to your husband or meet him somewhere. I liked what the PP said about starting slow. Talk to your hubby. Let him know how you have no desire right now but with a little help from him, you might be able to get in the mood sooner.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• my baby is 6months and i still have no interest either,u could go down on him,flirt,take showers together,its not all about sex.i also agree with the love notes.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2008