Messed up Holidays

I guess this is more of a way to vent....
My 2 youngest boys are going to be going back and forth to their dads for the holidays and my husband is stuck on the other side of the mountain off I-84 in Oregon and may not make it home for Christmas....I'm thankful they are all healthy, and safe but this will be the most messed up Christmas I have ever had. Not sure how to deal with it since I don't want to make my husband feel any worse than he already does not being able to be here... I guess it is what it is.....Thanks for letting me vent....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Holidays

• I'm very sorry that your christmas is not what you wished but on the plus side you will see your boys. Hope things work out. xx
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm sorry... I'm sure your husband feels bad too! Just keep reminding yourself what you said, everyone is safe and healthy and it will all be fine in the end. I hope you can still have a nice holiday!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 9:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008