Calling all woman 40 yrs. and older?

Ladies sometimes I feel like I am in a young girl's site even though I know I am...lol
By the questions they ask especially about their babies I know they are young moms out there but why isn't anyone older woman asking too many question about their lifes (40's and up) Is it because we've been there done that...lol

I feel like this is like a myspace version.

For all you young ones please don't take this personal I just want to hear it from us older ladies. I mean come on ask your mother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I feel as if I am an oldie. But their experiences and ideas keep me updated.
    Anonymous

• sorry i am 20... everyone from all ages ask questions.
    some ppl dont have there mama's to help with everything
    I usully do the answering not much of the questions
    This area is for everyone who has a question
    there are groups for age groups.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• They don't want to ask their mother. That's why they come here! That was rude!
    Anonymous

• OH ANON 5:16 don't get your panties in a wad...it is crap like that that just verifies the imaturity level sometimes found on this site...and we are raising children?
    I hear you! I am 42 and my kids range from 23 on down to two...I have a son older than some moms here. I have seen loving well thought out advice from some very young mothers here...I realize your point is that we don't seem to hear from a lot of moms that are...more established shall we say. I am here and I am not ashamed to say that I think I have a lot to offer moms of all ages being a veteran mom...but we all have something to learn from one another no matter what the age if we are kind enough and wise enough to listen rather than getting our knickers in a twist.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Okay..Im way over 40, my own kids are grown. We have adopted our grandkids. I am menopausal, and have arthritis on top of other health problems. Do I fit in with most of the Moms here? No. They are younger than my own kids in many cases. First time parents etc. Why am I here? Well..I have experience and if they want to hear it I will share. I also own a group for Grandparents raising grankids. I often learn new attitudes and ways of doing things that helps me with the grandkids. I read the questions sometimes and it reminds me that many of these women have no one to turn to to ask a question. Many women here are at home alone isolated by circumstance and are reaching out for adult contact. Walking a mile in anothers shoes gives you a whole new perspective. Don't judge untiol you've done that.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am 30 with ( 9) kids and always offer advice never push it their is nothing a kid can do to surprise me ....lol..as far as felling like I am on a young girls site I dont fell that way I just think of everyone as moms no matter how old they are

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am 52, my 3 kids are all adults(ok by age Justin is an adult but he's like me & will never grow up). When I answer questions depending on topic I tell ppl how old I am and answer like a mom. I agree it would be nice to know there are more "older" moms here. Sometimes I feel like this site is only for the young gilrs but like I said I do like being able to give mom advice and a shoulder if needed
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• This site was created for moms not matter what the age to help other moms by answering questions and giving advice sometimes due to experience...everyone goes through diff. things and in some cases similar things no matter what the age. Just be thankful people actually want to help and give you their advice.
    karliesmom0506

Answer by karliesmom0506 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008