What can I use to help my baby hair grow?

my daughter is 7 mths old tomorrow and her hair still isn't growing actually i think it may be falling out on the sides, she has no hair on the sides but she does have alot in the middle, does anyone know what i could or should use to help her hair grow?

NEEKSEXI

Asked by NEEKSEXI at 8:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nothing. Just let it be. I am sure it is cute as can be. One day you will try to remember how cute she was with her mohawk.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Awe! Just leave it and take LOTS of pictures! I bet she is a little cutie pie!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• leave it alone it will grow :)
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• It will grow =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Ill add when my baby boy was that age his hair wouldn't grow on the top or back only on the sides :) Lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• lol @ sleeping because thats exactly what i do to her hair everyday give her a mohawk
    NEEKSEXI

Comment by NEEKSEXI (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• -Gently brush your baby's hair. This will stimulate the scalp and keep the blood flowing to the hair follicles
    -Hair growth is dependent on good nutrition. If you are breastfeeding, make sure you are getting a balanced diet.
    -Avoid damaging your baby's hair..such as hair clips etc
    -trimming the wispy ends of your baby's hair will make it appear thicker, even if it does not help it grow.
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 9:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Around that age, they start losing their hair, but it will grow.
    I wouldn't hold your breath though. I didn't have much hair until I was 2 years old!!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 9:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Don't do anything and don't worry about it...my neighbors little girl didn't have hair till she was almost 3 and now she has a full head of beautiful hair.
    blueeyes22

Answer by blueeyes22 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• You don't need to do anything special while breastfeeding. Your milk is always perfect. The diet is for YOU.

Baby's hair will grow when it grows. I was bald for a full year! Then I had more hair than my mom knew how to handle; she used to send me to the garage to brush it because it got into EVERYTHING. So be careful what you wish for!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2011