wat can u get a 6 month old 4 christmas?? she cant crawl or sit up yep.

i dnt know wat 2 get my daughter 4 christmas!! she can somewat crawl, she kinda does like the worm when she does it. she dnt know how 2 put 1 knee in front of the other. its cute!

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 5:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine is the same way. Just get various toys rated for 6 mo. to 18 mo. I plan on putting half the toys in the closet to take out one by one over the next year. Good toys for 6 mo plus:
    1. Bath toys - especially things that squeek and things that can be filled with water (cups)
    2. Nesting Cups (Even tupperware will do) - Spacial Reasoing
    3. Balls of various sizes (When they can situp..they love to roll the ball with you)
    4. Teethers - I have some keys that make a jingly sound and have a teether on them. She is 8 mo. and still loves them!
    5. Baby Einstein DVDs

*Honestly, Christmas Day she'll probably be most interested in the boxes, bows and gift wrap. =)

Merry Christmas
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I agree with the first post. lol, wrap some boxes up they will have more fun with the unwrapping of presents and playing with the boxes then playing with what ever toy you may give them
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 5:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I wish that I had started the Christmas tree ornament custom when my children were having their first Christmas. Each year you get them an ornament with the year on it, and when they move out you give the ornaments to them for their first tree on their own. So this would be my suggestion, an ornament with the year and maybe her name on it. Other than that some nice cozy jammies, a small toy that makes noise. A book that has little things to touch- That's Not My Monster! Comes to mind.

Answer by Bmat at 5:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• clothes, toys that light up and make sounds. and I definitely agree with angie409, she'll definitely be more interested in the boxes bows and all that fun stuff. Merry Christmas!
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My Sister in law got my baby this cool pooh bear thing. It's like a sit and spin but the part you "sit" on is actually for them to lay on their tummies. And you can spin them around to different fun activities on the mat it's attached to. The part that has tigger has like a mirror on his nose and other cool stuff. I think that would be great!!! Also other toys that will help learn to sit up and crawl.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008