Can someone please start a blog for this?

Everyone keeps asking:

What do I buy for a ???? year old? There are sooo many of these questions right now, I wish someone would just do 1 post for all ages. Sorry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you start one?
    ivansmom07

Answer by ivansmom07 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• well some moms might have a 2 yr old and have to buy for their 10 yr old niece and want to know whats hot from a mother with a child that age no big deal if you ask me

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I don't think it is a big deal. This is a place for questions and if you don't like some of them, just don't open it or just ignore it. I see many of them too but I never answered and it doesn't bother me. Okay I don't sound very nice..sorry. but yeahh ivansmom's idea is good maybe you should start one.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I don't want to start something I am not interested in.
    Anonymous

• You're interested enough in asking a question about it!
    Anonymous

• well ...it is a definate change from "I think that I may be preggo? How can I tell?" LOL

If you are annoyed by the same questions over and over....help to educate others by directing them in how to use the 'explore posts' option. This is a very common problem, many do not know that they can type in a topic and viola...there's 200,000 answers to the very same questions!

Pass the word! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008