How much movement are you feeling at 25 weeks?

I feel her everyday but it's not a lot and certainly not regular. It's not hard kicks either, just soft and every now and then. I know she's okay but I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else? With my son, he was non-stop moving all day and night! He's two and it hasn't changed. ;o)

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am 25 weeks and 3 days and it is the same for me. I feel him in there kicking but not reagullary and not very hard or often. He is very laid back.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 5:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My daughter was very kind to me up until the very end. She kicked and I felt her but she wasn't super active.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• At 25 wks, I could already tell that my girl was very hyper, and she has stayed that way thus far (I'm 36 wks now). BUT it's different for everyone. Most people don't see a pattern in movements until around 28 wks, and that's when doctors recommend you to start fetal movement counts.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yeah, I was like that at 25 weeks. I could feel her a lot at certain times of the day and not at all at other times.
    Anonymous