he cheated...

WITH me on his wife [now ex]. will he cheat ON me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• i've always heard once a cheater always a cheater.
    NOT true i use to be badly and i dont now.

if you have suspistion look into it
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It is my experience that you can't change people...no matter how much they love you or you love them. If he cheated once, it is likely that he'll do it again. Sorry.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I do think that people can change and just because something happened once doesn't mean that it will again. But with that said I have a friend and thats how she got her man, well he cheated on her with another woman married her had a child and now is with someone else. Have faith in your relationship, you have to trust you man until he gives you a reason not too.
    Anonymous

• i do trust him... mostly. we have been together 2.5 years now and he has never given me a reason to think that he would do anything like that. i just dont want to be a sucker, and i have a hard time trusting. sometimes i think that i was crazy even to stay with him once i found out he was married.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt always believe in once i cheater always a cheater...i think once a cheater finds someone to settle down they can do it..but not always will they settle down because the person they want to be with will probably cheat on them,because of karma...i was once a cheater,i tried settling down 3 times before the realtionship im in now,and i was the one who ended up hurt,i got cheated on instead...but now i took some time to find the right person and im settled down,hes setlled down and were about to start a new family on february...so it just takes the right time to find your someone..
    a woman thats been with her husband for 49 years had told me that the key to a long relationship is respect...if you can learn to respect someone and they respect you then why not go for it and start a realtionship with them =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• karma will probably get you both

Anonymous

• wow i cant believe you stayed with him!! arent other women considered home wrecker? idk but if you think he might..........
    once a cheater always a cheater.....
    Anonymous

• yeah im a home wrecker... but she is a b*tch. so what??
    Anonymous

• You must've known that he cheated on his ex-wife before you decided to stay with him. I'm not going to bash you for that but I'm just saying that since it was YOUR choice to be with him after what he did, then you should be ready to believe in him. If you're in a relationship where you're going to wonder each and every day if he's gonna cheat on you because he has before, maybe it's just not gonna work. I suggest you either accept it and forget about it or end it with him. Obviously you did not forget otherwise you wouldn't be asking this. If you do accept it, then you'll be happier and can enjoy being in love. If you break up with him, then you'll be sure that he can not hurt you by cheating on you. But with love, you gotta take risks. Good luck!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

that just shows me the level of how mature you are you think just because someone is a bitch that justifies cheating if so then YES he is cheating on you :) smile

Anonymous