sore breast

well i had my son july11 :) my left breast feels weird like this feeling no pain not swolling and sometimes ill have the same feeling on my right breast not sure what and i am not breats feeding ..and both of my breats are still leaking if i squeez them n when the milk comes out its sticky so is all this normal ? its like when u first have ur child and the first few weeks ur breast feel sore or have this weird feeling to them thats the way its feels thanks

nycdunno

Asked by nycdunno at 5:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Health

• Every woman is different. I had my son almost three years ago and stopped nursing two years ago, but I can still get a little milk to come out if they are squeezed. The best thing to do is go to the Dr. Their opinion is the only one that matters when it comes to something like this. I was still having cramps and sharp pains 3 to 4 months after I gave birth. Everyone said it was normal. My ob/gyn said it was a very large cyst.
    monstersmom1

Answer by monstersmom1 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yea i had called the doctor he told me its normal ..he said aslong as i am not in pain or no redness or swolling in the breast ..so its not like im in pain or anything like that its just that its weird im not sure what it also happens to my right breast aswell but not as much as it happens in my left one so hopefully its nothing thanks anyways
    nycdunno

Answer by nycdunno at 9:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008