SPRINT NIGHTMARE CUST SERVICE!

Has anyone had any problem w/ sprint pcs cust service?

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have not with sprint...........but i've spent my day (and this past month and a half) fighting with T-mobile, so I hear ya!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yeah, sprint sux ass!! When you call the customer service center, ask immediately for a supervisor. Refuse to give your information. Then demand that the supervisor give you the phone number to the corporate office. I don't have the # anymore b/c I don't use sprint anymore. But when I did, I got the corporate office # (only a supervisor has it and can give it to you). Then at the corporate office, I not only got better service, but I got the major problem fixed which was a sprint error in the first place charging me hundreds of dollars. They couldn't fix it so they had to eat our bill every month for the next six mos until they did fix it!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes everytime I call customer service there is a horrible connection. Then when we were resovling my issue the line went dead I was going to stop paying for a service they were charging me for. At that time also the bill was extremely hard to understand So then they changed their bill and i saw that they were still charging me for the issue I had called about the first time months before!!!!! In the end though I am not proud of it I called and screamed at a poor girl at the customer service center and wound up gettin a 200 dollar credit for my bill. Oddly enough that time when I called the connection was crystal clear. I have had problems with them too. Geez sorry about the rant:(
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I HATE SPRINT!!!! Every time I call there they repeat the same damn thing over and over and over and it seems like it never relates to my question. I spend hours on the phone literally when I have a problem with them. I got so mad one time I asked them to connect me to someone that spoke English. I immediately ask for a supervisor now when I call and tell them I want to talk to someone who can help me and have no need to talk to them. I heard Sprint and Capital One are the worst
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2008