What do you do?

What do you do when you are mad at the world, hate everyone and everything and just feel like strangling something (or someone)? I just get in those moods every so often and hate feeling that way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I drive in my car and sing hate songs at the top of my lungs until I'm too exhausted to be angry anymore.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i cry
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 6:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• listen to Pink ...so what song ...lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I go in the bathroom and cry. Or scream into a pillow and cry. Or go outside and cry.

Crying pretty much helps anything for me, lmao. Just letting all of it go is therapeutic.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I eat Haagen Dasz coffee ice cream and a bag of potato chips. It helps.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I tell my hubby I need some immediate down time and soak in a bubble bath. At those times hubby is very good about keeping the kids away. If I am at work when it hits I just try as hard as I can to keep it in check, but I know it is hard. If you have someone to lean on like hubby definately tell him you need some down time, then drink a glass of wine in a bubble bath with a good book. If you don't have hubby to lean on call a relative or a friend and tell them honestly how you are feeling and see if they can come over for awhile. This happens to me occasionally as well so I know how you feel. Hang in there girl.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i write out my feelings. just get a pen & paper & write. i just write as fast as i possibly can & write down whatever im thinking. the faster i write the better i feel. then i read over it once, figure out what i can fix & what i cant fix...then i tear it to pieces & toss it. feels SOOOO good!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I listen to ICP as loudly as my eardrums can handle it and drive.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I journal...tales of a survivor.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2008