Any Craft Ideas for a Broken Christmas Tree?

I have a christmas tree that isn't usable any more. And some extended family that I would like to make something for, we are to broke to get stuff for everyone. So my question was, do you know of any cool craft ideas that use the branches from old christmas trees?

firstimemom4049

Asked by firstimemom4049 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What about using them to make wreaths (just wire them together in a circle and decorate with ribbon, ornaments, etc.)
    For some one religious, I could see you making a cross and maybe adding butterflies, little birds, flowers, etc to make the outdoorsy feel of it make sense
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Sure! You can use a glitter spray paint to liven up a branch and add plain or glitter decorated pine cones (free if you look around outside!), and tie with a pretty ribbon. Add a wire loop (or trash bag twist tie) to the back of the narrow end of the branch and it can be hung on a door or wall.

Make some pretty cards using sheets of scrapbook paper.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You could arrange the branches into pots to make it look like several miniature trees and decorate them.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2008