tons of stretchy, wet discharge for over a week??

i dont understand?? also, if i actually ovulated today and i had sex yesterday and the day before would my chances be just as high if i can't do it today??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think your discharge is probably what your husband left inside you from what you wrote, and it is just now coming out.
    Anonymous

• i had a clear stretchy discharge for awhile........i asked the doctor and i was told this is just something your body does when you are ready to get pregnant. I got pregnant a couple months later.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 8:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ok Im pretty accurate on this kind of thing cause I have read up on how to get pregnant by checking your cervical fluid. Either that discharge is from having sex or it could be that your fertile right now. Its hard to tell unless you checked what your discharge looked like befor you guys have been having all this sex. I know that when your at your peek (actually ovulating) is when you have a very stretchy and egg white color discharge. I haven't had a period since late October so Im having to go off of my fluids to try and conceive but go to www.fertilityfriend.com and click on the free course and I think its lesson 7 or 8 that talks strictly about how to track your fluid. Its so helpful! Good luck
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I agree with the pp's. I'd say either you are ovulating, or it could be stuff left over coming out. If it looks like egg white and is thick and white, it's probably the fact you are ovulating. It could be up to a week for it to change back to a thinner consistancy. If it's left overs, usually but not always, it's clear and stringy, but not real thick? Does that make sense?
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 2:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2008