i am 35 weeks and not feeling too hot

i am not really sure what is going on. i am having hot flash after hot flash. also, i am feeling very very tired and kinda light headed. i know i am close to being done with this pregnancy. but i am wondering if i should go to the hospital tonight. i really feel like crap. is this all in my head.

brittbelvin

Asked by brittbelvin at 6:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Me TOO...I'm 35 weeks too.. and I am ALWAYS hot and sweating I dont have any energy and all I want to do is sleep. But I cant because I have 2 other kids to take care of.
    But if you are feeling so bad you feel like you are going to faint or fall I would at least call you dr. You might be anemic.(SP?)
    Anonymous

• You probably are worn out from being preggers. But if you feel like you need to go to the hospital then go. It could have something to do with your blood pressure.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I started feeling the same way around 35 weeks. I still get like that sometimes and I am 39 weeks. I even passed out a few times. If you think it is bad enough go to the hospital, or even wait till the morning and call y our doctor. They will let you know if something could be wrong.

Hope you feel better soon!
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 6:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm 37 weeks, And I have been soooo hot all day long! I think part of the problem is that we have more blood flowing through us so it keeps our temp up. But unless you bleed or leak stuff or start having lots of pain I think your safe to stay away from the hospital.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008