What would you say?

I posted something like this before and a lot of people liked it and were grateful as they said it made them feel better, so I thought I'd do it again.

You can post anonymously if you like, but.....

If you could say anything to anyone, but are too afraid to say it to their face, what would you say? Say it here and get it off your chest. Hope you feel better afterward.

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would tell my ex to get a life and leave me alone..........that there is no chance I'll ever get back together with him and oh...........by the way...........i'm pregnant! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Why her? Of every woman in the world, if not me... why the one person in the world that would hurt me the most?
    Anonymous

• To my husband....I'm leaving you after the kids graduate High School if you don't get your sh** together. You've got 2 years a$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Why is it always MY job to remember everything for you? You're 53, 17 & 15 years old. You're not babies anymore!!!.......I would love to say this to my family who's always calling me from work or school to bring them something they've forgotten and they expect me to drop whatever I'm doing at that precise moment and get it to them. Or they can't ever seem to find something of theirs around the house yet I'm expected to always know where it is.
    Whew....I feel better.....thanks : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am with you "happy2bme7" you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 7:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I wish my mom would get out of her verbally abusive relationship with my stepdad. I'm terrified she's going to die married to that pathological liar, arrogant asshole.

I hate him with every fiber of my being. He's so messed up in the head. If he EVER talks about my daughter the way he talks about me...he's a dead man.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You're a greedy b*tch and I never liked you from the start, our family was a lot better off without you. Gosh, that is so harsh...but I strongly dislike this person...
    Anonymous

• I've felt like telling one of the managers at work how much of an asshole he is...
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008