does anyone else wonder what their cat/dog are thinking?

can you sometimes read their facial expressions or decipher their meows or barks?

one of my cats yesterday just had this confused look on her face when my son left for school...she just cocked her head to one side and just look absolutely puzzled and not really sure why.....

sometimes i wonder what goes on in their heads lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i wonder all the time what my anmimals are thinking... my one puppy u can almost always tell what he is thinging and my one cat can kinda talk... he says out and hello... its cute.... but i wish i knew what they were thinking all the time
    Anonymous

• I wonder that all the time. I have one cat who will just go nuts out of the blue, and I just look at her and wonder............what on earth is going on in there?! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My Parrot laughs when hubby and I watch movies and TV.... when something funny happens, and there's no laugh track.... He can see the tv... It kinda freaks us out... because he cracks up even before we do! Yeah, and I swear the fish in the tank are playing dead just to watch us come over and freak out..... They'll float up to the top... and lay on their sides... for minutes at a time.... waiting for us to come over.... and when we do... then they'll swim around like crazy!
    Pets are weird!
    bupkie

Answer by bupkie at 7:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• hahaha i totally wish i knew what my dog thinks!! like why the hell he decids to dig holes all around the yard..and yaaa my fish play dead all the time too..lol..its hilarious..and then i swear theyre like laughing at me...gotta love animals!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008