Has this ever happened to anyone?

So I am on Cd 33 and am NOT just getting off BC. My cycles are usually 28-30 days long and I haven't gotten AF yet. I bought a test and BFN?!?! Has anyone ever gotten a BFN with no AF and still ended up being pregnant? Is there still hope this c ycle?!? I just wish my BFP or AF would show up so have some idea what's going on....

PinkGirl87

Asked by PinkGirl87 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS FOR YOU, BUT IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO SHOW UP PREGNANT ON HPT'S (OR BLOOD TESTS FOR THAT MATTER). I WOULD WAIT 3 DAYS AND THEN TRY AGAIN. THE HCG HORMONE THAT THE HPT'S LOOK FOR SHOULD DOUBLE EVERY COUPLE DAYS, SO MY DR SAID TO TRY TO WAIT THREE DAYS IN BETWEEN TESTS. THE LAST TIME I GOT PREGNANT, IT TOOK 3 WEEKS FROM THE FIRST DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD TO GET A BFP, AND THEN I GOT A US AND I WAS 6 WEEKS PREGNANT.
    luvtohunt

Answer by luvtohunt at 9:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ah THANK YOU! I have been stressing so bad, I thought there was something wrong with me! And AF has never been late. I haven't actually gotten pregnant before. We are TTC #1...
    PinkGirl87

Answer by PinkGirl87 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2008