Anyone experience this before

teeth that feel slightly loose? I'm pregnant an I've read other moms say your dental health can decline easily while pregnant...anyway my gums don't bleed so it couldn't be gingivitis, anyone experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Health

• I've heard that your teeth can feel "looser" during pregnancy, that it's a normal occurrence, along with bleeding gums. But I guess you're one of the lucky ones if your gums aren't bleeding...mine have bled like crazy a few times, aaack. I find that flossing helps my teeth feel better and healthier. I've had a few instances where my teeth have felt loose, but it went away. If yours feel like they're going to fall out, you might want to see a dentist, because it could be something unrelated to the pregnancy. But it's most likely normal :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Thank God! Thank you so much for your reply, I am a worry wart...
    Anonymous

• I actually had a tooth break off when I was pregnant so yes, dental problems can be common in pregnancy
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I know it is really common for a bunch of dental things to come up while you're pregnant. I got my very first 2 cavities while I was pregnant with my daughter and I was 22. My wisdom teeth also went nuts coming in and out in both my pregnancies...doc said that was normal too. I'm scared to go back to the dentist now though since I got cavities last time! Ahhh...I'm a serious p**** when it comes to the dentist!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2008