anyone want an update on my quesiton earlier about cramps and pains in my stomach??

well i went to labor & delivery and i was having contractions and since im only 32 weeks i had to get a shot to stop them. i got the shot and then the babies heartrate dropped down really low so we had to move around a lot to get her back up and we did.. im half a cent dilated... (not much i know lol) but im good right now i just have to make sure i go back if i have any more contractions.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG, I hope you are ok and the baby too. Do you have to be bedridden till the baby comes?
    Anonymous

• they didnt say, i have an appt on monday, so im sure my doctor will let me know then... i hope not though! i just started a new job only part time but to take up some of my time....
    Anonymous