What food should I serve at my sons second birthday party?

aydens_mommy

Asked by aydens_mommy at 8:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We served pizza and koolaid at my sons pool party. What kid doesnt like pizza with koolaid lol!!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• We did chicken nuggets with fries and had apple juice. If you bake the nuggets and fries it is actually decently healthy compared to deep frying and the kids loved it.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Kids' food even you are trying to do the fancy way. The idea is to get them enjoy and eat it.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I always try to have the party at a non food time (like 1-4) so I can just serve snacks like grapes and crackers. We concentrate on the cake and presents. lol My friend did a breakfast party with pancakes and sausage from 9-11:30. It was fun!
    DawnZinNH

Answer by DawnZinNH at 10:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I guess it depends what time the party is... I'd serve small stuff like chicken nuggets, ice cream cones, etc. If it's an after lunch but before dinner party, you could also have a veggie tray with some cheese and crackers... kids love that stuff. :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Finger foods are best. You should make the party as simple as possible so that you can focus on fun instead of being the perfect hostess....
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2008