I want to have a baby... How do I go about doing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• First, you find a male, human works best. Then you both get naked. Lay on your back, spread your legs. Have the male insert his "thingy" into your "thingy" Try to avoid having the male stick it in the bum, that will get you no where. Have him start moving slowly, then build up momentum. When he is ready, have him ejaculate into you. Hope for the best. Repeat every other day for best results.
    Anonymous

• I can't resist! Have sex.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Well...I suppose you have lots and lots of unprotected sex with the intended father. Hope for the best. Take a test. If it's negative, continue to have lots and lots of unprotected sex with the intended father until you get a positive.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Write Santa Stork a letter and tell him you've been really good and want a baby.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Hmmm...you might need a SO to help with that...unless you plan to asexually reproduce...no joking anyways...you have to time it just right....
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• lol i almost had to say it but thank goodness you did DIVA
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Didn't your mother ever have this conversation with you? Mike is this you????
    Anonymous

• If you are actually having to ask how to have a baby you are not ready to have a baby. Although some of the other answers are pretty good. I like the santa and stork answer.
    Anonymous

• LOL @ Marlye!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If only it was that easy Marlye :(
    Anonymous