Maternity Formal Dresses

I have a wedding to attend in July. I will be about 8 months and the couple has asked everyone to dress in formal attire. Where can i find decently prices formal dresses (nothing long) in maternity sizes

MommyMerKinsX2

Asked by MommyMerKinsX2 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At David's Bridal
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I don't know where to get something that large, but last Chirstmas I bought a larger halter top dress that hid my belly pretty well
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• We have a consignment shop here called Kid 2 Kid. Everything is practicaly brand new. Anyways, I bought all of my maternity clothes there. They were all from pea in the pod and higher end stores. It was the only way I could afford to look good!!! Check out the consignment shops in your area.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 7:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY!!!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2008