whats the sweetest thing your child has said to you?

my 2 yr old told me the other day i had a pretty face...lets just say she didnt get in to any trouble that day ..haha

karliesmom0506

Asked by karliesmom0506 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• "Mommy...Hold my hand" and "Mommy, I want a kiss."
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My son is only a month old, but during the times he's awake and alert he "talks" to me. He says 'waaaaah!" and "Baaaaaaah!" and "buuuuuuuur!!" and that is the sweetest thing he's said to me.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Mommy, you're beautiful! or Mommy, i want to see a happy face!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• "Pretty Mommy" and "Beautiful Mommy" and they are boys...
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My son will say "Mommy, I LOVE YOU." "You make my heart super happy!"
    It's so cute!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 7:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I was in the bathroom getting"sick" and I didnt have time to lock the door so my 2yr old came in when he heard me. I'm pregnant so that is why i was sick. Anyway. He patted me on the back and said "okay mommy" i cried. It made me feel better .....when i was done.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My son said I love you for the first time the other day.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 7:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm pregnant so that is why i was sick. Anyway. He patted me on the back and said "okay mommy"

awww so sweet. my older boys say love you or gimme kiss. my daughter who is one says dada dede(for dj) and i did...lol so cute
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I was trying to explain to my daughter that I would have to stay overnight with the doctor the night I have the baby (it will be our first night apart) and she asked me why. I said "because it will hurt mommy when the baby comes out and the doctor can help" and she shook her finger at my belly and said "No baby, you be nice to my mommy!!!" and kissed my belly. lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• kabbot01---too sweet!!! My baby is only 5 months, so she speaks in gooos, ooohhsss and other random sounds . . .but hearing her voice . . . sweetest sound I've ever heard.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2008