Im going crazy!!

I cant handle being pregnant any more. OMG im going insane. I know I know i should wait till she is ready to come out...but GOD DAMN IT I cant deal with it any more. Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Im 38wks along!!

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah... wait.

sorry but you knew pregnancy was long.. wait until your baby is ready to come out..

why do people get so angry? pregnancy lasts a long time everyone knows that.
    Anonymous

• take a walk but shes only coming when shes ready but till then you can try walking and sex
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i felt the exact same way at that time!! i was ready to lose it! unfortunately theres not much you can do. youll go into labor when shes ready. i know thats not what you want to hear, because i sure as hell didnt want to hear it! try to keep yourself busy. do lots of stuff, make craft projects, go shopping, just keep yourself busy and distracted and the time will fly by!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• :D I am SO right there with you!! I just want this child out already, but unless you've discussed things with your doctor I wouldn't try anything myself. There are some things like eating a whole fresh pineapple, or drinking raspberry leaf tea and of course having sex and walking that are safe to try if you'd like though. They certainly won't hurt.

Hang in there momma it's nearly over!!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i feeling you im only 31 weeks but i ready to see my baby and i am sick of being sick all the time your lucky that your 38 weeks
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I would never do it myself, but if you are that miserable, you could always talk to your doctor about getting induced.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You have to get to this point to have a baby I think :) Now you just have to wait for baby to join you in wanting out. GL
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008