why do my daughter always have a attitude?

Every morning she wakes up with a attitude and i dont like it

tiny367

Asked by tiny367 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Is she getting enough sleep? How is she doing in school? Have there been any recent changes in her life? Are you saying that she goes to bed happy and wakes up grumpy? Does she wake herself up or do you have to do it?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Welcome to the pre-teen years! Has she gotten her period yet? Is she obsessed with boys yet? Is she a good student and belong to any social groups? All of these things could be the reason for the attitude...I blame Hanna Montana! LOL
    Anonymous

• My daughter too. I blame her father!
    YtownMom

Answer by YtownMom at 9:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I know what you mean, my girl is the same way with a smart mouth and attitude every morning. She usually gets grounded from something before the day is out! She acts like she don't care but she does! Her other problem is she takes it out on everyone in the household, which gets her in more trouble.You would think she would learn! BUT NO! She does'nt.
    jlaney

Answer by jlaney at 10:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• MY DAUGHTER DOES ALSO VERY SNAPPY BUT I BLAME ME CUZ SHE GOES TO BED TOO LATE LIKE 9:30 AND GETS UP AT 7:30 AM KIDS NEED 10 HRS SO THEY SAY ??? SO I THINK IWILL HAVE HER IN BY 8:30 PM !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• yup..mine is 12 ,,,,,by the end of the day ahe has lost something ,,computer ..tv,,,,,her mouth and attitude r so bad,,,,,,i want to return her x-mas gifts..lol
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 6:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008