What do you make of this response

My ex boyfriend accepted my friend rquest on my space. I didn't sent him a message, this was his reply......"Whats good girl long time" Am I reading to much into this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Time to tap into the ol' memory. Remind yourself WHY he is your ex-boyfriend. Those problems don't just disappear into thin air. My psychic sense is that he's looking for a temporary booty call and who better than an old girlfriend. I'd advise keeping it strictly civil and don't get too friendly!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• was he saying Whats good? and long time no see?? or somthing like that..sounds innocent to me.
    TheyAreMyLoves

Answer by TheyAreMyLoves at 9:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• If he's your ex...then I wouldn't worry about who he invites to his MySpace. It does sound like he's asking the girl what's been going on since he last saw her or talked to her.
    But when I re-read your question. Are you saying that your friend invited your ex to join as a friend on your MySpace? If so, and he is talking to you in his reply...then I would say he is just being friendly.
    mybritt

Answer by mybritt at 9:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• sounds innocent to me.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• If you're sending him a request maybe it's because you're hoping he makes something more of it then he should. I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend and he's just being NICE to you. Men can be just nice, it's women who take it beyond. You need to step if he does have a GF since it looks like you already want what he wrote to mean something.
    Anonymous

• I dont think it means anything. Sounds like he just saying whatsup and how you doing. Cuz he hasnt talk to you in awhile. maybe its just you thats wants something more? And like the above said if he has a Gf back off. dont let it be more then just a myspace friend. Thats not cool and you wouldnt want it done to you im sure. And like someone else says he is a an X for a reason.
    maisynmommy

Answer by maisynmommy at 10:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I also thought it said "What's good girl? Long time (no see/hear from)"
    He has poor English skills but that's about all I can see wrong with it. I can see why he's an ex.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think he needs to go back to school !
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• exes are exes for a reason. He may be remembering fond memories and saying, "Hey how's it going?" type of response. Dont read to much into it.

taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• man is always going to be a man, i had met some guy in other chat room too, but it does not mean anything.
    Anestasia

Answer by Anestasia at 1:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2008