what to do?

I'm 39 weeks now and I was glad to be done with work (last day today!) cuz i'm getting tired and sleepy during a day. But now that im home I wonder what the hell should I do to keep myself from going crazy?!
I know all the cleaning and cooking and preparing for the baby, but what did you do besides that???

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lanyards and the parts of the baby's book that I could do...family tree,sonogram, what his name meant etc.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I started working on her baby books,
    Cleaning her clothes i use baby dreft i love that smell!

Cleaning her room making sure everything is perfect,

Packing and making a list what i need for the hospital

Deep Cleaning the house,....

Okay i went crazzy lol but heck it did go by rather quickly
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Shop leisurely. Get the baby things all washed and read. Pack your bag for the hospital. Sit around with your feet up while you still can. Read baby books. Take a little vacation and pamper yourself. Before long you'll be devoted to pampering someone else. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Go get a pregnancy massage and a facial. Pamper yourself!!! Because once your baby is born, it's going to be difficult to get out and do something just for yourself...for awhile! Congrats!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Being a sahm of 3 and another on the way ..... I have one answer for your question..... Sleep and loads of it! Make sure that your hospital bag is packed and the babies room is all set and then sleep sleep and more sleep
    tiredmom4grrr

Answer by tiredmom4grrr at 9:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i watched lots of tv and read books. I really liked the book marley and me which they turned into a movie and is coming out soon. But when I got really sleepy during the day I was literally days away from having my baby so you may not have as much down time as you think ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Try catching up on shows or movies or things you know your going to need to do, but might forget to when they baby is born.. like making sure someone pays rent or stocking on diapers and food and stuff or pet food... RELAX
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Try to get out while you can. Not that you want to brave all the holiday shoppers, I'm sure, but f it's nice where you ware, try to get some fresh air and go for a walk. Catch up with friends, because after the baby comes, you'll be so far behind on phone calls you won't believe it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2008