Prayers

This isn't really a question but are family is going through some really tough times right now... My sons grandpa is in the hospital with a rare illness, his blood platelets are only about 2,000 when u should have 400,000... he has cancer... now he found out that he has to have his spline and kidney.... So if you all could say a little prayer it would mean so much to me and are family... I hope you all have a very blessed and happy Christmas....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Consider it done!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes will be praying for you and your family.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No prob honey. I have prayed for divine healing for your son's grandpa . I hope that all will be well. Have a MerryChristmas and if you need someone to talk to I'm here.
    floyd835

Answer by floyd835 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
    ilovemy3kidos

Answer by ilovemy3kidos at 9:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Adding you and your family to my prayers!! God/dess bless!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• May God carry your feet to the paths needing to be traveled by you.
    Springtadpole2

Answer by Springtadpole2 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I was just thinking this morning about my sons grandfather, they had to cut one of his legs off, his heart was so weak alot of other things was going on with him and how the doctors called the family in twice on him, that was about 7 or 8 months ago, but he is still alive today doing well praise the Lord!!! Yes, is so hard to see your love one go through any hard thing, when it seems no way out of no way, God has the last say, may the Lord strengthen you and ur family though it all in Jesus name!!!!
    jesspraise35

Answer by jesspraise35 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Can i have his name?..i will def pray!
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Dear heavenly father, I ask that you take this family into your arms and give them peace. Please heal this man's body and give him strength to keep fighting this awful cancer. Keep him here so that his grandson can have time to know him. I pray that you bless this family Lord and keep them close this Christmas season.
    In Jesus Name I Pray,
    Amen
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I just prayed and added your family to my prayer list.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008