Anyone seen this darn cupcake maker?

My step-daughter is four years old and since seeing the commercial for this "cupcake maker" has been insistant on getting one from santa. Well once santa took a look at the thing in the store... Its basically a cupcake froster.. big piece of plastic that spins the cupcake and puts frosting on it. It comes with a couple of packs of "microwave cupcake mix" which i can only imagine tastes like the microwave brownies in cheap tv dinners... anyway im thinking.... they are charging close to 30 dollars for the darn thing. can you imagine how much profit they are making???? Its the commercial that sells it too... what 4yo wouldnt want to have all her friends over for a cupcake party? long story short... im 30 dollars poor-er.... but at least she will be happy.

MommaRoxs

Asked by MommaRoxs at 9:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Holidays

• they have one that is made by the easy bake oven that is better... it is about 25 but the cup cakes taste good and it has that same frosting thing with it.. i know u already baught it but i am just leting u know about it in case u wanna get that one instead..... i know my daughter wanted the same one... i cant believe that a piece of plastic is so expensive
    Anonymous

• lol My sister bought two of them... one for her daughter and one for her sd. (So she can take it home with her) I laughed because I think they're dumb! But I know her girls will be happy, so I guess that's worth the $30... or $60 that she spent! I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 9:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If it is anything like my daughter it will get used a few times then every now and then, but it is all worth it to see their faces when they get something they have been asking for. AHH the things we do for our kids:)
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 3:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• That is the crazy part about Christmas....we just want to see the kids happy as they get something they asked for! So, that is worth the 30.00!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2008